I love this!
My first mentor actually has it tatoo’d on his arm!
(I try to just keep it in mind ;0)
Event + Reaction = Outcome
What happens to us shapes us, how we deal with it defines us.
The events in our lives create our stories.
BUT the events aren’t what make us the people we are, it’s how we REACT to those events that make the difference.
We all have our crap, our crosses to bear… our stories.
No one gets though life without hurt, heartbreak or grief … thank goodness, because we’d be bored out of our minds!
Don’t believe me? Why do you think we all love a soap opera?
Life without challenges is dull, boring and most importantly stagnant, without challenges there is no growth!
We need to be challenged to build resilience and to grow (bear this in mind next time your heart is breaking as you are watching your child struggle with a challenge, it’s tough but this is their chance to learn and grow)
How we choose to deal with challenges can make us strong as an Ox or leave us feeling like a bluebell in a hurricane!
Expecting, rising to and overcoming challenges is the key to success.
Life can be a real bitch at times and often we are in situations where we feel there is nothing we can control.
Except there is…
And we can control our reaction by keeping an eye on our thoughts!
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when life is challenging you
- 1. The rule of 5…will this matter in 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months, 5 years?
- 2. Do I need to react at all – sometimes all we need to do is let it pass (stay off the drama triangle, is this even your challenge?)
- 3. What can I learn from this?
- 4. Is there something I need to let go of? Are your expectations in need or some adjustment? Of yourself, others, situations or experience’s?
- Or do you need to forgive someone or something? Forgiveness can set you free – let go!
- 5. Is there an action or decision that I need to be taking? (a relationship, friendship or job that has run its course for example?)
- 6. What CAN I do to improve the situation (even if it is just some self-care, a workout, a bath, an early night)
When I feel challenged I ask myself is there something I need to let in, let go of, learn, change or a strength I need to find.
Sometimes it can take a long time to understand what the reason is and that is frustrating as hell, but it’s always there.
Look back over your most adverse times, did you come out stronger, wiser?
Maybe even for the better in the long run?
So if you are going through challenges right now think in the positive and know you being given the chance to grow!
Before you go, do your hormones drive you wild?
Our hormones affect everything, our weight, our moods, our sleep, our nutrition choices, our energy... the list goes on!
During this FREE 60 minute masterclass we will cover the strategies you need to know so you can feel better instantly!
I will be covering ...
- Meeting your body where it's at - where are you right now?
- Mastering your menopause and harnessing your venus week, this stuff is dynamite!
- Putting it all together, what you should be focusing on, it's not as hard as you think!
So join me for a whole new perspective and all the info you need, to start feeing better RIGHT NOW!
Wednesday 29th January
8pm - In your living room!
Places limited - Grab yours over at....
How To Harmonise Your Wild Hormones
LIVE Pyjama Party Masterclass
Wednesday 29th 8pm
Register Below...Places Limited
Don't miss it!
Invite your wild friends!